Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Frogs!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss

Go down 
+3
Kirov
Salim
Ashhoof
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Empty
PostSubject: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Alright, so this guy called Naxproven approached me today with an idea of his.

He'd apparently been contacting people from small guilds and asked if they'd be intrested in merging them together so they'd be able to create a guild able to raid with an alternative as a raiding community.

And as Ive said before, Ive been thinking about this guilds future. As Im already raiding myself I have no need to raid again but I really want you guys to at least be able to try it cause its fun.

I told him that you'd be beginners and all which is acceptable. He feels serious so I think that maybe we should look into it.

Contact people if you want to know more;
Naxproven, Chibbie

I dont know any details as of yet but I like the idea of a raid community, at least.
Back to top Go down
Salim
Tiny Tadpole
Salim

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Frog

I think it would be a good idea, if maybe a chat channel was made for the such and such raiding community, like the World Chat used to be, when the realm opened, then that would be a good way to keep communication between the guilds that are part of the merge.
Back to top Go down
Salim
Tiny Tadpole
Salim

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Pssst. It's Naproxen. not Naxproven Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:50 pm

No more TM? =(
I've seen them advertising for the last couple of days. Sounds like a good idea, if they're really serious about it. I'm gonna miss our epic guild name though.
Back to top Go down
http://twistedmetal.wow3.info
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: =o   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 pm

As long as we keep a seperete chat channel and access to a GB i dont care ^_^ i enjoy raiding but im not very good at leveling so i will be a while in getting to raiding level
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 am

._.
Id rather not lose TM but Im open for a community
._.
Naproxen

right
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:28 pm

I cant say that I have much say in it, but will we really have to disband the guild to join a raiding community? I mean, must we lost our identity in the horde?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunggar.com
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Put some alt in charge and notify the current members.
As long as we keep TM I'm up for a change.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:41 pm

What Id personally like to know is who these raiders would be, whod be the leader, if its just a community and not a guild, whod have access to the raid bank etc. When I raided with Sworn (a raid community on MG), there was a main guild that the raid leader and the officers were in, even though about 60-70ish % of everyone in the raid community came from other guilds.
Back to top Go down
corbolio
Fertilized Egg
corbolio

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:15 pm

ye . . . why cant we just leave alts to run TM while we try it .. wait while YOU's.. try it :p
at least until im back. . .but keep TM!! it's the bee's knee's! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Salim
Tiny Tadpole
Salim

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Has any more progress been made on this?

I am actually really eager for it, I might go on and speak to naproxen. =/
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:06 am

I urge you guys to go talk to him

Ill come online tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Likmask
Medium Tadpole
Likmask

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:58 pm

The thought of even leaving TM...

Supernay < unhappy frog is not pleased!

Raiding community thingy sound good to me though.. or convert more people to worship the frog gods.
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 am

I agree there... I have no intrest in a raiding community or that, but I love the twisted metals.

And a raiding community whould have the best of two worlds... The coolest guild ever, AND the chance to prove our mettle with other guilds and be a realy horde and not just alot of small, scattered hordes...
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:36 am

We're still having problems taking the fist step to joining them. Since a few days ago when we discussed a merge I have been unable to sign up at their website (http://atmosphere.guildomatic.com/ btw) and it hasn't been fixed yet. They're still working on it I suppose. The /merge channel still exists though.
Back to top Go down
Salim
Tiny Tadpole
Salim

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:23 pm

How come I dont know about any of this?! How rude.

< Not impressed.
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Not that you missed anything.. Ash did leave a guild message about the /merge channel but it disappeared, somehow. Still, there hasn't been much talk there, nor has any changes been made.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:47 pm

._.
If the message dissapeared, Im going to have to take aways peoples ability to change the message of the day, seriously

You cant just change the MOTD if this continues

And yes, we've discussed the forum issue, and the owner of the forum is trying to fix it but it hasnt happened yet
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:37 am

thats weird i signed up a week ago when naxthingy asked me too O.o
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:01 am

Bummer it happened now. I was so eager to get started.
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Lik just told me the guild has disbanded due to immature players, people failing to show up at planned raids etc.
I'm really pissed now.
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

that sucks....
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:23 pm

We'll just have to merge with someone else then
Back to top Go down
Salim
Tiny Tadpole
Salim

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:02 am

How about finding out from Naproxen who were the decent mature players and getting them to join our guild to keep them in one place and start the community before another alternative can be found ?
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:52 am

Exactly! Assimilate them into the frogs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next