Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Frogs!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD   Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 am

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/underdev/warlock-qa.html

Laughing wtf!? i can kill most classes with no real problems >.> yeah pallys and druids (healing) and other affli locks are a bit of trouble but good god its not like we cant kill them if we try hard . . .

i mean honestly if anything we're overpowered . .
This+Engineering buffs=/faceroll pwn

(flying mount =O!!)
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD   Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:29 pm

>>
ís this a new q&a? :d
yesterday I read one about priests on mmo-champion, and all I could get out of it was that the devs... wanted to do something about the class... not a buff but not a nerf... and they didnt really know what... but something would be done... sort of

Surprised
it is, isnt it?
there are q&a for most (if not all) classes now >>
Back to top Go down
Likmask
Medium Tadpole
Likmask

PostSubject: Re: Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD   Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:05 pm

The only class I have problems with are DK atm. I'd rather face a Paladin tbh.

DKs just have too many abilities, like anti-spell shield, stun (with pet) damage reduction, spell interupt, army of dead (ffs.. blizz?), snare/root ability etc. etc.

EDIT: add death grip.

Quote :
Q: As a follow-up to the last question, would we consider giving warlocks a better "aggro dump" ability? Currently, their one "aggro dump," Soulshatter, has a long cooldown and costs a reagent.
A: We are going to lower the cooldown of Soulshatter to three minutes. We don’t think the shard cost is a big expense in PvE situations. Threat-dump abilities are tricky to balance. We don’t want these spells to feel rotational -- you aren’t supposed to do say Curse of Agony, Immolate, Soulshatter, Curse of Agony, Immolate, Soulshatter. They are there for emergencies.

So many people have complained about this and 2 min reduction is just stupid. Make it under a min like hunters feign death ffs.
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD   Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:32 am

i must say i HAVE overaggroed bosses but only when someone dies >.>
that said i have used soulshatter once and found out it is completely useless

If you get a bit of aggroe stop DPSing for about 5-10 seconds and all is good not worth the shard at all . . . nerf CD to 3 mins and no soul shard cost >.> then i might use it

mabye..

as a side note i just bought 18 stacks of saronite ore for 300g (in bar form worth 450gish)
as ore probably closer to 500-550g . .

Woot
Back to top Go down
Likmask
Medium Tadpole
Likmask

PostSubject: Re: Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD   Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:55 am

5-10 seconds!? how will that look on my recount you think..? Sad

Warlocks are a dps class, nothing should stop us from doing that.
Mages, rogues and hunters have good threat reduction abilities, why can't locks have the same?
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD   Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:44 pm

They should make the CD a minute max. We do not only have feign, we also have misdirection and that viper aspect, meaning we never have to completely stop dps'ing even if threat is high.
On the other hand you have insane dps (I'm very jealous) and I guess you would nuke the raid instance off the map if they let you dump aggro as often as we do.
Back to top Go down
http://twistedmetal.wow3.info
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD   Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Kirov wrote:
On the other hand you have insane dps

Yeah pretty much >.> besides its only about 50 dps if you stop for 5-10 seconds . . ive tried it and thats how i know ill never use soulshatter as long as there's a shard needed
Back to top Go down
Likmask
Medium Tadpole
Likmask

PostSubject: Re: Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD   Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Yes well, if the tank is doing his thing right it's not usually an "issue". I'm just a little 'trigger happy' sometimes.

Oh I was going to say to regarding PvP, engineering adds TONS of survivability to PvP, all the locks I've checked on youtube doing eighter Arena or BG use engineering. So you can't really compare it.

If I was serious about PvP I would probably take up engineering too and dump tailoring which isn't that hot to start with. Unless they plan some changes for the patch that is....

I seriously hope they don't nerf the 'new' VW shield Sad

What pet do you usually run with Goo (PvP)?
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD   Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Mostly VW for PvP and dailys is imp ;P

i love when a rogue jumps you from behind and you pop the sheild . . you lose about 3k health and then 3 shot the rogue . . .priceless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD   Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buffing the poor likkle warlocks who suffer in PvP.... xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Froggy Forums :: Game related stuff-
Jump to: