Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Frogs!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Empty
PostSubject: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:42 am

After this dialogue with Saurfang, I doubt it;

Full dialogue with Garrosh in Warsong HoldSaurfang scolds Garrosh Hellscream's impatience and lust for killing, reminding him of their race's history during a strategy conference in Warsong Hold:

High Overlord Saurfang says: We are surrounded... Our enemies press in from all sides, young Hellscream. The Scourge descends like locusts from the north. The Alliance holds the only secure shipping lane in this region and even that is at risk of being lost to those dreaded mists. Our only viable port for resupply is held by the Forsaken on the other side of this blasted continent! Anything our zeppelins cannot haul must be brought in by ship and travel the length of Northrend to reach us.
<Garrosh Hellscream grunts.>
Garrosh Hellscream says: Shipping lanes... supplies... You bore me to death! We need nothing more than the warrior spirit of the Horde, Saurfang! Now that we are firmly entrenched in this frozen wasteland, nothing shall stop us!
High Overlord Saurfang says: Siege engines, ammunition, heavy armor... How do you propose to shatter the walls of Icecrown without those?
Garrosh Hellscream says: Propose? I will show you what I propose!
<Garrosh crushes the figures and flag indicating Valiance Keep on the map.>
Garrosh Hellscream says: There... Now we now have a shipping lane. And just for good measure...
<Garrosh crushes the figures and flag indicating Valgarde and Westguard Keep.>
High Overlord Saurfang says: So the prodigal son has spoken! Your father's blood runs strong in you, Hellscream. Impatient as always... Impatient and reckless. You rush headlong into all-out war without a thought of the consequences.
Garrosh Hellscream says: Do not speak to me of consequences, old one.
High Overlord Saurfang says: I drank of the same blood your father did, Garrosh. Mannoroth's cursed venom pumped through my veins as well. I drove my weapons into the bodies and minds of my enemies. And while Grom died a glorious death - freeing us all from the blood curse - he could not wipe away the terrible memory of our past. His act could not erase the horrors we committed.
High Overlord Saurfang says: The winter after the curse was lifted, hundreds of veteran orcs like me were lost to despair. Our minds were finally free, yes... Free to relive all of the unthinkable acts that we had performed under the Legion's influence.
<High Overlord Saurfang nods.>
High Overlord Saurfang says: I think it was the sounds of the draenei children that unnerved most of them... You never forget... Have you ever been to Jaggedswine Farm? When the swine are of age for the slaughter... It's that sound. The sound of the swine being killed... It resonates the loudest. Those are hard times for us older veterans.
Garrosh Hellscream says: But surely you cannot think that those children were born into innocence? They would have grown up and taken arms against us!
<High Overlord Saurfang shakes his head.>
High Overlord Saurfang says: I am not speaking solely of the children of our enemies...
High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
Garrosh Hellscream says: How have you managed to survive for so long, Saurfang? Not fallen victim to your own memories?
High Overlord Saurfang says: I don't eat pork...
<High Overlord Saurfang spits.>

>>
See?
Saurfang supports Thrall compleatly, too. "After the The Battle For The Undercity Varok comes and reminds Thrall, who is lamenting the broken peace between the Alliance and the Horde, of his duty to lead their people."
:d
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:27 am

You mean he'll just come to Org and cleave Garrosh?
Back to top Go down
http://twistedmetal.wow3.info
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:51 pm

>>
Basically, yes
._.
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 am

We'll see. Maybe that's what he does when he finds out.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:23 am

Or maybe he wouldnt allow it to happen in the first place!
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:56 am

He would be busy in Northrend.. Lore wise I assume it takes days, maybe more than a week, to travel to Northrend. Meaning sending word of what happened might take a while, let alone get a response. Even if Garrosh didn't have anything to do with Thralls disappearance he could just as well make up a false story and send people looking in the wrong areas because he knows he'll be running the place and get to kick some Alliance ass meanwhile.
So Saurfang might just say "Hey Garrosh, I'm busy cleaning up this zombie mess, go stall our people while we find Thrall" and not keep an eye on what he's actually doing back home.

Could also be that he actually approves of getting rough with the Alliance. If they're the reason to why Thrall is gone, and Arthas has been "dealt with", then they might as well show those Alliance scum that the Horde is still made of brutal savages, right?
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:25 pm

>>
Hm...
so you mean that Garrosh would intentionally leave Saurfang busy so he can take over Orgrimmar? Garrosh is a brute but he doesnt strike me as cunning like that - for example, he challanged Thrall to a fight in the arena. Doesnt feel like he's someone to stab people in the back :d
Back to top Go down
Likmask
Medium Tadpole
Likmask

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:19 pm

Well, we don't know who will make the first move in the conflict.

Garrosh would never "take" the power from Thrall, I suspect that events make Thrall unable to rule and someone has to take command, Garrosh is a better choice then Saurfang in a time of conflict. From what we have seen in the screenshots and videos it won't be a peaceful time Smile

Him killing Cairne, is that confirmed? But it could be that the taurens don't want to take part in all out war on the alliance I guess, and with them 'finding the light'.
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:54 pm

*nod* I meant of course what Lik said. He's not too bright but he's not dumb enough to let such an opportunity pass him by. It will be interesting indeed.

And no, killing Cairne hasn't been confirmed as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Likmask
Medium Tadpole
Likmask

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:40 am

Okay, I admit... I'm the one who is going to kill Cairne Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:01 pm

What!
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:08 am

D:
*takes out gun*
*points in Liks general direction*
*shoots*
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 am

*dramatically jumps in between Lik and the oncoming bullet with a deep "Noooooo!"*

Cairne will be fine. I think. And kind of hope. I don't see why they'd have to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:24 am

*bullet hits Kirov for 14 damage*
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:40 am

14? That's it? What kind of crap gun are you using?
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 pm

._.
Oi
Im a warrior - I dont level my gun skills!
's like having a meleeing hunter!
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:56 am

>.> why would any of this happen?..
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:56 am

Because you don't love crabs enough.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Well, you dont either then since you've brutally MURDERED them in the Swamp of Sorrows >>
Or can you explain, somehow, that I got the message of you having the crab quest completed when I tried to share it? :d
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Murderer!!
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:33 pm

That's a glitch! >=O
Nah. I probably did it to get rep. But I'm not sure I had Kursk as my main pet then. I think I had one of those flying snakes or something, since Salim told me to try out different pets. I remember having a cat at some point too, and even one of those white striders from Barrens, but I changed back later on.
Since then I didn't kill a single crab, and I still refuse to do so in NR.
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:45 pm

I remember the kitty.. it was level 70ish Surprised

and the strider...

and i think your snake thing was a rare from barrens!

< skillz
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:04 pm

._. that was a lamely understandable and logical explanation =/
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Random random random

I love all druids cheers
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:07 am

Cat was pretty much stabled since level 18 or so. Then the patch changed everything and *poof* it dinged to level 75. I don't even have it anymore.
The strider was molested by some tauren and his friend (who also called it a gay queerbird) so I got rid of that very soon. It was a nice companion, although a little clumsy and not very intimidating..
The serpent I just ditched because of the annoying flapping. That thing was everywhere, always got in the way, and wasn't very strong either. Plus it used some annoying spell instead of just regular biting. Goo is right, it was a rare, but hardly worth the headaches it gave you.
Eventually I got back to Kursk, who had been in the stable waiting for me while I cheated on her with other pets.. My small and trusty crab who was always at my side. Quiet, moderate size, and very hardy. Always made the Alliance laugh until she kicked their asses. I love her so much.
So yes, I may have killed a few crabs before I got to know them properly. However I've devoted myself to protecting crabs. They're noble, strong creatures and they deserve proper respect.

Btw we're going way offtopic here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?   Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garrosh really able to rule Orgrimmar and kill Carine..?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Froggy Forums :: Game related stuff-
Jump to: