Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Frogs!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas time is brewing!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

Christmas time is brewing! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:13 am

So, we might not have super lots of members at the moment, but still! I want to know what you guys have planned for christmas!

Personally, yesterday I spent most of the day cleaning and spending time with my oldest sister who came to visit and today I met Relugars New Beard and shopped for an x-mas tree and tons of food and tomorrow Im gonna bake lucia buns, marinade meat, bring in the x-mas tree and decorate it together with the rest of the house! Surprised

and the day after THAT its christmas! o.o

wohooo!
\o/

The present I bought for my sister is apparently "restnoterad" (cant translate it into english) so I only have about 2/3ds of her present :< the one Ive searched for 3 years to give her now might not arrive before new year :< aaargh!

so frustrating v.v

._.
pressies!
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:22 am

These are my plans, in random and jumbled order:
Listen to weird holiday soundtracks (Nightmare before christmas, a very scary solstice, etc)

I will also meet my sifu tomorrow, and train kung fu. ^_^
I have a vague suspection that we will mostly talk and discuss things, but I will get some training done if I so die in the process!

Then I will try to meet people sometime then as well. Someone.
Tomorrow there will also be the decorating of the tree. I have a vague suspicion that the act of decorating the tree is hedonistic or something, and/or related to sex, but thats just a theory swimming in the back of my mind. Most everything is either hedonistic and/or related to sex in some way anyhow.

Good foods, wrapping presents, since santa is obviously too busy to do it for me.

Then christmas eve... I have no plans other than enjoying a day with my family. =)
And opening pressies! =D

Then I have made plans to learn to snowboard with a friend before I go back to stockholm to work. I will work over new years, and then... Bah, we'll see. =)

Anyhow, those are my plans. ^___^
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunggar.com
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:31 am

Nothing special planned. Dinner and pressies with Lik's dad and his family. Appreciated, but on the verge of what I can handle when it comes to socializing.
One major change though: we got a real tree this year. Yes, you heard me! Amazing! May not be the prettiest tree around (ran out of tinsel) but at least it's an actual tree. So far no cat have attempted to climb it. So the plan is to get some tinsel and finish the poor thing. If you think about it the whole tree-ritual is kind of sick. I mean we kill a tree (over time), bring it in (inside the freaking house!), decorate it with sparkly things and dance around the corpse.
Back to top Go down
http://twistedmetal.wow3.info
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:10 pm

Very Happy
KIROV HAS A REAL TREE!
o.o
grats
tip for new tree users; give it new water every day
._.
maybe even twice a day, if you're unlucky :d they drink it like mad!
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:27 pm

Of course we do. We also breed animals to kill em and eat em, and thats pretty horrible as well. =)

Sugar also help the tree to live a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:17 pm

._.
we got ourselves a "kungsgran", they last super long too :d
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:19 pm

You and your fancy-shmancy noble-trees...

Dad went out into the woods for an hour looking for a tree, before finding one right next to our house, in a ditch. =)

Might sound shabby, but its a really nice tree. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Likmask
Medium Tadpole
Likmask

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:08 am

That's the way to do it right there ^

Hope you guys had a happy holiday and all that. I'm not much for celebrating and stuff, but it's nice to get some time off from work.

Maybe I can level my DK finally... and farm rep.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:13 pm

>>
Well, we dont really celebrate it in a special way- normally someone gets something from Ikea (this year it was moi) and we spend most of the evening trying to put that thing together

and then we normally watch one of the movies someone gets, cause people get movies for christmas
._.

:d and we eat lots of christmas food thats taken a lot of time to prepare >> and then we get so stuffed it hurts Very Happy

._.
thats about it
I want to go watch Australia too, I think. It looks nice
Back to top Go down
Likmask
Medium Tadpole
Likmask

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Quote :

I want to go watch Australia too, I think. It looks nice
Thank you for reminding me that I've got two freebie movie tickets from one of our customers.
"Mamma Mu och krÄkan" sounds good :p

Did you go see "Australia" btw?
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Mamma Mu! I wanna go see that one!
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:59 pm

... you want me to tear my eyes out? v.v
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Whould be hard to raid then... o_O
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:25 pm

D: is THAT why you want me to tear my eyes out!?
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 pm

It was actually a rather good argument why you should NOT tear your eyes out...

Btw, lion dancing in birsta in sundsvall at 12 on saturday. Be there or there might be a lion knocking on your door. With a hammer. o_o
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:12 am

I'd go but.. I need sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:52 am

Kirov wrote:
I'd go but.. I need sleep.

<<
Ill call you in half an hour if you havent replied to my text message by then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is brewing!   Christmas time is brewing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas time is brewing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic-
Jump to: