Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Frogs!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss

Go down 
+3
Kirov
Salim
Ashhoof
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Salim
Tiny Tadpole
Salim

Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Resistance is futile.

Monocle
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Well, if you want to recruit them then sure :3
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Come join the dark side... We have...

Frogs? Monocle
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunggar.com
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:31 pm

we need to do something soon about this cos i really wanto raid and get tier thingy gear and stuff so err =d what will we do are we merging or will i haveto leave? ( Sad ) so err whats going on?
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:54 am

I thought we settled to start doing instances and heroics before deciding if we should merge/leave?
Back to top Go down
http://twistedmetal.wow3.info
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:26 am

isnt heroics what raiding guilds do? =O
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:59 am

. . .
You have to do heroics first so you can learn how to dps properly, learn to follow tactics etc

Raiding can be hard for a first time
you remember Onyxia? You thought it was simple because its a level 60 boss but if you used the "tactics" on her back in the olden days, you'd get kicked out or banned from any raid guilds you'd approach for invites

I suggest you guys download recount, a dps meter that tells you how high your dps is, if you're dps (the higher dps the better, and gear up while you learn). A raiding warlock should, according to me, have maybe 2k dps if he's new and want to join a good raiding guild.

If you're a healer just gear up and try to make sure the newbies dont die. If you succeed with that, you could conquer the world, seriously

Heroics are very diffrent from the normal instances, you die a lot more easilly and you need cordination.

Its a great step if you want to start raiding
Back to top Go down
Likmask
Medium Tadpole
Likmask

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:28 am

Actually I wouldn't want to be a no-life raiding guild.

I get kinda annoyed that it's all about leveling and gearing. No one even talks about lore and stuff. Not on BE anyway. There was more of that on Venture Co. as far as I could tell from the brief time I was there. But then again it was a RP server. How's Moonglade in that regard Ash?

EDIT: btw, what is up with trade these days? Never ending abuse and guilds bashing other guilds. Aren't there rules for these things? I want BANS damnit!
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:40 am

._.
Im in one of the best raiding guilds on Moonglade, horde side
I wouldnt say I have a life, but most of the time we talk about RP and sometimes a few halfly x-rated things and we joke around. Its the absolute officers that talk about the boring stuff and they normally do it on a closed vent chatthing from time to time

If someone has a problem or want to get an advice you just ask people and you get tons of answers, depending on their views of the situation and stuff...

I think you have a wrong... view... of what no-lifeing means. No-life means you're not doing anything but WoW.
:d
its not a particular mood
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:05 pm

I'll have to agree with Lik. The best thing would be if we geared up a little and joined a casual raiding guild later on. Meaning if you can't go on a raid on that particular day it's no biggie. Like he said, no-lifing tends to turn people into nub-my-gear-is-better-than-yours assholes.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 pm

. . .
So THAT Is how you see me?! D:
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:52 pm

What? You're hardly a no-lifer.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:20 am

Well, Im in a hardcore raiding guild and I got a ton of epics...
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:20 am

Well, you are who you are and all that...

No life king! Undead 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunggar.com
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 am

I dont even play World of Warcraft every day too!
Im really a no lifer
Back to top Go down
Likmask
Medium Tadpole
Likmask

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:57 pm

I just don't like a game to be turned into a chore, I get enough of that.. well, at work really Razz
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:15 pm

i want a putress hat .. . . .this is getting complicated . . .. .
just one hat .. . . . . .. . . . .

it WILL be mine!
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:33 pm

The problem with raiding is that a lot of time you have to do boring stuff to be able to get to the good stuff

good stuff = first kills. The thrill of downing a hard boss after a few weeks/month of trying, its just fantastic.

Being able to do something a lot of other people cant. Succeeding. Thats what I like.

Problem is, Naxxramas has been shitty boring really quickly since its so easy and hopefully Ulduar wont be the same. You dont want to one shot a boss, then the chances are lots of other people can do it too and there is no sense of achievement in it

Its for this I love raiding
Going places others cant
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:01 pm

yay does that mean ill have a hat noone else will?
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Ashhoof wrote:

Its for this I love raiding
Going places others cant
Thanks for rubbing it in..
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Kirov wrote:

Thanks for rubbing it in..

lol i can go wherever i want >=D kinda . . . .
i want that hat!! D=< Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss   Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild merge/raiding community? Discuss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2