Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Frogs!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heat madness!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

Heat madness! Empty
PostSubject: Heat madness!   Heat madness! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:47 pm

D: Is the heat killing more then just me?
It was 28C outside yesterday and my bedroom felt liken an oven, it was so hard to sleep it was insane! D: Ive gotten tons of headaches these past few days as well, just by standing out in the sun for a few minutes (or driving those turned sauna-cars)

Its hot today too
._.
anyone else sharing my problems?
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

Heat madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat madness!   Heat madness! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 am

Compared to Saturday today was rather cool, I'd say. My head was about to explode that day, though you're right about the nasty pressure on a whole and drinking water doesn't really help. I want some rain now.
Our apartment is on the shady side of the building so we only have direct sunlight from dawn until about noon on the east side (go us!) but venting is a problem when it's hotter outside than inside.
I still have nightmares about Lik's former tiny ass apartment on Alnö. Direct sunlight day after day after day.. And I had a horrible rash back then and wasn't supposed to shower more than once every other day. That was truly hell.

Offtopic here: Ash I need to order an authenticator (and maybe one for Lik) but I have no credit card. Help please? =)
Back to top Go down
http://twistedmetal.wow3.info
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

Heat madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat madness!   Heat madness! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Hm, Ive never ordered an authenticator myself, my sister gave me one for my birthday but sure :d where do you order it from?
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

Heat madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat madness!   Heat madness! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:05 pm

http://eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=221003132 Very Happy
I'll have to ask Lik if he wants one too (but I assume he does).

Bit cooler today. I even went swimming.
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

Heat madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat madness!   Heat madness! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:13 am

The unthinkable has happned..
its got higher than 20 deggrees for the first time in 5ish years in ireland O.o people dont know what to do.. its.. SUNNY affraid
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

Heat madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat madness!   Heat madness! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:38 am

._.
you went SWIMMING?
Where?

EDIT; And one of the reasons why I liked Ireland when I was there was because of the weather <<
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

Heat madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat madness!   Heat madness! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:54 pm

You've been to IRELAND?
/jealous

I went to Sporthallen. They're building that adventure park right now! So the only open pools are the ones indoors, which is fine with me.
And yes, I've picked up swimming again. After all these years I still got it, swam from one end to the other in one breath. That surprised me since I sit on my ass all day and do nothing, and pretty much have done so since I stopped swimming. I've decided to go 3 times a week from now on.
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

Heat madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat madness!   Heat madness! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:44 pm

1. irelands weather is wet..
2. i cant stand swimming -_-
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

Heat madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat madness!   Heat madness! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:31 am

>>
I thought you knew I went to Ireland... was a few years ago though

We spent a few days in Dublin (god, the main river there is full of crap and it stinks! :d but otherwise it was an awsome city) and then went north where we rented one of those big motor boats on that Caracon Shannon-like river whose real name and spelling I prolly dont remember correctly (we thought about taking one of 'em river boats but... motor boats are good too) and then we traveled down that river and visited local cities for a few days :d

It was really nice, Ireland has a lot better tea then England <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heat madness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heat madness!   Heat madness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heat madness!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic-
Jump to: