Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Frogs!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story summaries O.o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

Story summaries O.o Empty
PostSubject: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:18 pm

So yesterday or something I told Kirov I had 4 stories on my mind that Id like to write books of/make into comics and she told me to post them

:d
so I am. The first one anyways. It took a while to write it down (note, the others arent even close to this detailed, Ive had this one on my mind since high school and then I wrote a first chapter of it that I prolly wont keep since its not as logical as I want it to be). This story is even so long I divided it into 3 books. I hope that wont discourage you from reading it, as much as bad spelling will. WARNING; The summaries are very sketchy.

EDIT; Ill post the others as well, when I got the time to write them down, and then you guys can decide which one you like the most <<

Summary nr 1 (inspired by a Call of Cthulhu RP session, but changed);

book 1

The first one is about Timothy Addams (At leas Relugar should know that one, but I changed it a bit so it could make more sense).
Starts with a kid in a small village, maybe around 17ish. He's a slacker, not good at much, likes to run off and do his own stuff etc. One day he overhears his parents deciding to send him to his uncle so he can "learn to grow up" and he doesnt like it so he tries to figure out what to do (they send the letter to ask if the uncle can take Timothy, so he has some time since it takes a few weeks for mail to be sent back and fourth in this story).
And then, about a week later, this carriage comes to the village, and a man wants to meet with Timothys father. Wondering if its about him, Timothy decides to spy on their conversation but apparently this stranger wants Timothys father to help him with a job. Timothys father refuses even though the stranger says "we need you, we're onto something, its important bla bla bla". Timothys father tells the stranger to get out, and the stranger says he'll be staying at the tavern and leave at dawnbreak.
Timothy, being worried about his own well being, as well as a bit curious and stupid etc, sees this as an oppertunity to run away from home (he really doesnt like his uncle) so he grabs a bag and hides in this guys carriage where he later on falls asleep.

He wakes up by a guard/local police guy/customs official is looking through the coffert he's in and finds him. About to be arrested, the stranger (we call him Mr X) recognizes him as his old "friends" son and says its ok, Timothy is working for him but he's a bit wierd and cant sleep in the carriage.
The customs official is a bit suspicious but lets them go after Mr X gives him a bribe, and Timothy jumps into the carriage where Mr X has him explain the situation. Mr X wants to take Timothy back home but Timothy begs him to take him along, and even though Mr X says he's up to no good Timothy thinks it cant be worse then having to face his parents. Mr X says Timothy might be over his head but lets him be and they meet up with 3 other people at a tavern in a bigger town (that Timothy gets fascinated about as he's never been far away from his own village and its fairly small).

They all meet during the evening hours in an attic after getting smuggled in from the taverns back door (Timothy and Mr X that is) and there Mr X explain where they're going. Its a small island north east of a harbour only 3 days of traveling time from where they're at, where a lot of villagers have mysteriously dissapeared and they'll find out why, making Timothy see them as secret investigators or something, and Mr X says "well, something like that".

They all travel to this harbour together and when they get there its early morning (3ish am) and a ton of mist about. They already got a man to take them to the island at the docks, a drunk captain of a fairly old boat, but it will have to do, Mr X says and they move on (the boat ride is supposed to take 2-3ish hours). The captain, however, dissapears mysteriously while about halfway to the island and without anyone being able to steer the boat properly, they crash into it and the boat gets too damaged for them to be able to use it to get back.

They go to the village on the island and basically, there arent many people out, people have locked themselves into their houses (which is understandable).

After that they do some investigation and Timothy finds its actually a monster they're dealing with. In the rp story, the monster was controlled by a lovers pact and got killed by sunlight but here its only controlled by one person and still dies when coming into contact with sunlight. The mystery story is fairly short and easy seeing these guys Timothy meet up with seem to know their stuff, and they later find a boat to go back home.

Timothy, shocked by the whole ordeal, agrees when Mr X says he'll take the boy home and drops Timothy off with a mail carriage in a town close to where Timothy lives (he's in a hurry and apologizes that he cant come along but it wouldnt be wise if he did anyways and Timothy should be able to get home safely anyhow, so Mr X goes to the capital).

Problem is when Timothy actually DOES come home, he finds most of the village burnt down, including his house. The mail guy is confused as well and they go look for survivors. There are some and they explain that these royal investigators came from the capital and accused Timothys father of treason. To set an example, they burnt down everything.

Book 2 (starts where he finds the village burnt down).

And of course, these old friends of Timothy arent very pleased with him now either (they say they hate him). Timothy is shocked and asks the mail guy (who hadnt been there when the story of treason was told) to take him to the capital. He decides to go to the bottom of this, and he figures that Mr X might be able to help him since he went for the capital as well and begins to search for him there, which doesnt prove to be very easy.

Eventually, after many ordeals, Timothy meets up with this noble looking guy, tall and blond with his hair tied up in a ponytail, cut beard and sharp eyes, and this guy knows Mr X and tells Timothy that Mr X isnt a person you want to admit that you know (at least not openly).

After Timothy explains the situation this noble says he'll find Mr X and tells Timothy to rest for a few days while looking for him. And Mr X does come along after 3 days, and Timothy tells him everything, although this doesnt really surprise Mr X.

Mr X explains that it was probably the customs guy that did it. Since Mr X is actually a wanted man (on the countrys "top 10 most dangerous" list), he isnt to draw too much attention to himself, which he did when the guy found Timothy sleeping in his trunk. The guy probably traced Timothy back to that village pretty easilly and after contacting the royal investigator guys, had them try to figure out where Mr X was, resulting in Timothys family getting killed.

Timothy doesnt like this explanation, and makes this known to Mr X by punching him in the face. Or at least trying to, cause Mr X is bigger and stronger and a veteran in this field (and probably expecting it too). Mr X then tells Timothy to calm down and begins to explain some things on his own.

The monster they saw on the island and the summoner was a part of an experiment by some unknown group that has infiltrated the law officials (some guys with a lot of power, since they coud turn Mr X into a wanted man for trying to expose them) and that Mr X and his group are trying to find out who these guys are and enough evidence to make their story believable. Timothys father was a part of this team until he got married and decided to settle down (there was prolly something darker too, but Mr X doesnt want to go into details). Anyhow, the team is pretty close to a conclusion these days, they know some names and thanks to the island adventure they got some evidence too, so they should be able to get their justice soon enough.

Relucantly, Timothy agrees to help them and after a few adventures they find out that something is bad is going to happen very soon and they decide they have to go tell the king somehow, so they infiltrate the castle to get the king alone so they can explain things.

Turns out though, that the king is in on it (he's one of the main bad guys, the idea being that he can take over lots of countries if he can control a lot of these monsters) and everyone in on the operation are killed or captured except for Timothy who manages to get back to this noble guy (the noble only sets the group up with financial aid and stuff, he's too famous and important and stuff to openly be a part of the operations).

The noble decides its too dangerous for Timothy to stay in the country.

Book 3

Seeing he's probably about to revealed soon anyways, the noble follows Timothy and they're smuggled out of the country to a neighbouring one, where this noble has a lot of contacts. They easilly get an audience with the neighbouring countrys king where the noble tells everything he knows and shows the guy the very thing that Timothy had found on the island in book 1.

There are a lot of meetings and waiting on Timothys part, a lot of planning and boring stuff he doesnt like to take part in, but in the end its decided that he's to go back to the country and help them do some stuff so that this country can take down the king without too heavy losses (or maybe, to get a chance to take him down at all, seeing these monsters are pretty big bad asses). I havent figured out any details yet, but Timothy does this and gives a signal and it ends with the neighbouring country winning, in the end.

And Timothy being labled as a hero even though he doesnt feel like one. When its all over he's offered the position of some super important officer, but declines and says he's decided to travel the world or something.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Alright, I really shouldnt be writing this right now since I got an exam tomorrow and a paper that is due then as well and that isnt even closed to finished bla bla bla, but I have no choice as its burning my mind into thinking of nothing else.

Right, so here goes

Summary nr 2, very short

The basic idea is that a girl is in love with her childhood friend (they have no names so far) and they're talking about getting married when they're older (shes's like... 14ish?). While the village they live in is small and peaceful, they know that in the rest of the country, there is a war going on.

And one day that war reaches the village, and the girls boyfriend is called away into the army.

Half a year passes, but the girl gets no letters from him so she gets worried. In the end, the country lose the war and succumb to a new rule (although this rule doesnt exactly reach the small village more then the fact that they now know they got a new king). When the girls boyfriend doesnt come home with the rest of the men (that were defeated but were allowed to go home) she decides its time to take action.

And so, in the middle of the night, she sneaks out on a journey to find him.
She hooks up with a traveling merchant that tells her that the new governement has lists and stuff on people that participated in the war and stuff and that if she wants to know what happened to her guy, she should go there.

It takes a while but eventually she gets to a town with them reports and ask if they know what happened to the guy.

The receptionist some clergy man with guards) tells her to wait as he checks the records but the name has reached some other guys ears and as soon as the guards are distracted they drag her out of there.

Befpre sje evem gets to know why she's kidnapped she's sitting with them in a shady tavern and they're asking her if she's nuts.

The name belongs to one of the most wanted rebels in the kingdom and she was this close to getting arrested and tortured (they're a part of his gang and they were trying to get some important information when they found her).

She becomes devastated to know that her boyfriend is now a rebel leader and stuff.

And then she sticks with them for a while cause they were planning to meet up with him later, and they disguise themselves to go back for the information they need at that office.

And they become friends, and move to another town where they meet up with an old (40sh)guy from her home town who was sent to get her back (but he decides to help her instead, seeing he cant back down when one of the villagers is in trouble and he likes her like his own daughter and he's like his nephew or something).

Where its announced that the rebel guy has been arrested and is to be executed and stuff.

Oh noes.

So they plan on rescuing him, and they do when he's on the way of being executed. They steal the wagon he's being transported in and flee the city (its more work then that tho, some bombs and stuff).

After that the girl discover that dude, this isnt my boyfriend. This guy just has the same name.

But its already too late, and she's on a wanted poster as one of the rebels (with the old dude and the others).

The old guy tries to take her back to the village but so many are searching for them they go back to the rebels and relucantly agree to overthrow this government (and also search for her boyfriend while at it).

And so on.

The said boyfriend didnt even go to war, he didnt like the thought of going to war so he ran. They find him eventually and the girl doesnt really like this conclusion.
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:23 pm

haha good storys and the last one where the girl gets Gicked is the best evah
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:12 pm

2 more stories to go... the one of the woods of lost friends and of the fourth unnamed story that Im sure I named once... :d hmmm... the fourth story I tried to draw a chapter to (I have a ton of material for it) but I never got anywhere with it v.v
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:00 am

Heh, I still have the Timothy Addams drafts and stuff on my comp. =D

Awesome stuff, really. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunggar.com
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Well, if I ever do write down that story, the entire beginning will be rewritten to make... more sense, really. In fact, even now as I read the summary I can see I changed it even more (in my mind). Ill write down the new beginning-story-summary later... if I ever get down to it

A longer introduction to the character and then a more believable escape... clogs? the hell? God, I dont ever wanna read that old thing again.
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:46 am

Hey, I loved the clogs! They were awesome! Farmboy+clogs=Awesome!

And dont forget that clogs sounds like frogs.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:11 am

I love clogs in real life, but when I put it down in words it sounds horrible
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:46 pm

He´s a farm boy. He´s supposed to be dorky in the beginning. =D
It was part of the charm. People who start off as noble youths with light leather boots, a green tunic and a sword which he uses to slay evildoers cuz he was the bestiest fighter in the village is just silly.
I prefer the lazy farmboy with his clogs. His superior skill? Avoiding to do any work and daydreaming. Note: Not a fighter!

If you put Timothy Adams into leather boots/shoes i will disown you!
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:49 pm

You'se are related?
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 am

Im not putting him into leather boots, but its more realistic that he walks barefoot, especially in the summer :d

And I want him to hide further from the village, maybe by a river or something. In the woods. And someone would have to go find him
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:55 am

in a pear tree *nods*
And the first day of <book title> my true love gave to meee.
a timothy in a pear treeeee

Anyhow.. yeah
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:40 pm

My first title for the timothy saga was "Timothy Addams and his great adventures in all over the world"
:d
yes, it was intentional
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Clogs sound like frogs? Since when?
Back to top Go down
http://twistedmetal.wow3.info
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:20 am

frOGS, clOGS?

=D
But yea, he might just be barefoot in the summer, shure. =)
Back to top Go down
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:08 pm

With hand clogs for safety
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story summaries O.o   Story summaries O.o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story summaries O.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic-
Jump to: