Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Frogs!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alignment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

Alignment Empty
PostSubject: Alignment   Alignment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:55 am

Back to top Go down
http://twistedmetal.wow3.info
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

Alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alignment   Alignment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:09 am

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Dork
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunggar.com
gooball
Adult Frog
gooball

Alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alignment   Alignment Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend

woot
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

Alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alignment   Alignment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:11 am

Grittle scored a chaotic neutral.

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Last edited by Kirov on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

Alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alignment   Alignment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Some of the questions here are bad, like nr 7. It doesnt say if my friend did something good or bad? >> As it is, Id tell the truth and thats about it. Maybe Id try to make it favouring my friend, but it also depends on what he's done.

But... here goes;

Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.
Back to top Go down
Kirov
Frog Leader
Kirov

Alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alignment   Alignment Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:34 am

Considering the judge is corrupt, I'd say it's safe to assume your friend is innocent.
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

Alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alignment   Alignment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:31 pm

:d
it was an example! There are tons of other things there that bug me!
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

Alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alignment   Alignment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Well, its just a test. Its supposed to be faulty-ish.

I wonder in what town nobody whould help ya if you were mortally wounded in the streets... I mean, if its a town of assholes, then nobody will help ya, no matter if you are good or evil, right?
Crab
Back to top Go down
Ashhoof
Adult Frog
Ashhoof

Alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alignment   Alignment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Relugar
Young Frog
Relugar

Alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alignment   Alignment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:43 pm

See it as generic questions. And let loose your imagination! >=D

Many of the questions -ARE- hard, sometimes money is tempting, and sometimes you wanna value your own life, so its easy to be brave on paper, less so to actually testify for your friends benefit when you know they are gonna give you the good old knife to throat treatment later. Supernay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alignment   Alignment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alignment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Froggy Forums :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: